Monday 21 November 2011

Exams are over :)

Exams are over! - for another month anyway.  We have a set of exams every month (or every 20 lessons)  It sounds like a lot but it really keeps the kids reviewing and on their toes.  They are extremely familiar with the material as a result, and they love getting their grades back from their assigned teacher.  Now comes the tedious part for me.  I have to scan in every single page individually and check the quality.  I procrastinate as much as I can but at some point I just have to grit my teeth and do it.  Usually we have the results back within five days.  The little extra we pay for this service is extremely worthwhile.  The kids work towards these grades and are very motivated to do well in a way they might not be if I was the only one reviewing their work.

Back to normal tomorrow :) we missed our after school schedule while we were doing exams.  Now we can concentrate anew on spanish, latin, softball, art and music lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment